Learn how we can help you if your business is impacted due to COVID-19
Terms & Conditions of Sales
1. ACCEPTANCE OF QUOTATION:In the absence of expressed terms to the contrary, our quotation automatically expires 30 days from the date quoted. Variation to this MUST BE given by us in writing.
2. PRICES QUOTED :The prices quoted cover only the quantity and the delivery schedules specified. Upon receipt receipt of the customer’s acceptance, the price of any article scheduled for delivery on a date beyond a period of 90 days from the date of our quotation is subject to increase or decrease by us unless otherwise agreed in writing. Prices are Ex-factory China unless otherwise specified.
3. DELIVERY:Unless otherwise specified, all deliveries will be made to customer’s premises within the island of China. We reserve the right to choose means of transportation and to route shipments when specific instructions are not included with order. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery due to causes beyond our control or due to act of God, fire, strike, flood, epidemics, quarantine restriction, war, insurrection or not, civil or military authority, act of Government, freight embargo, delay in transport, unusually severe weather, or default of a supplier of sub-contractor. In the event of any delay, the date of delivery will be extended for a reasonable length of time, not less than the period of delay. We will NOT be liable for special or consequential damages.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT:Cash upon delivery (COD) unless therwise specified. We reserve the right to charge the customer’s account with interest at the rate of 12 percent per annum on all outstanding amounts.
5. WARRANTY: We warrant the articles to be free from defects in material or workmanship under recommended use and service. Our obligation under this warranty, however, is limited to repairing or replacing at our plant or plant of our principals, any part which is in our judgment, upon inspection, is defective as above stated, provided the notice of such defect is given to us within 7 days from occurrence date and the article is returned to us within a period of 60 days from date of occurrence. Cost of returning the goods (including taxes, duties and handling) to our plant in respect of an article, whether for breach of warranty, negligence in manufacture, installation, or otherwise, will be totally buyer’s responsibility and, upon the expiration of the approved period all such liability on the part of the manufacturer will cease.
6. RETURN:Articles will not be accepted for credit unless prior approval in writing has been given by us, and our Invoice No. is quoted on all documents. All transport and handling charges are to the customer’s account.
7. CANCELLATION: Orders, once accepted, are not subjected to cancellation without our written consent. Should we consent to acceptance of any cancellation of orders, buyer will have to pay a cancellation fee. The amount of which will be determined by customer.
8. DEFAULT:If the customer should fail to pay promptly, when due, any sum owing to us or to perform any agreement under this order or under any other order heretofore or hereafter placed with us, or if customer will be adjudicated bankrupt of insolvent or will make an assignment for the benefit of creditors or if there shall be instituted by or against him any proceedings under a receiver or trustee in respect of any of his property and if any such proceeding shall be instituted against him and be not dismissed within 20 days, or if we have reason to believe that customer is unable to meet his debts as they mature, then in any such event, we may, in addition to exercising any or all other rights that we may have, require payment of cash upon delivery, and we may, upon written notice to him at any time, terminate all our obligations under any one or more of such orders. Upon any termination pursuant to this clause the customer shall thereupon become obligated to pay to us the same sum in respect to each such other cancelled by him with our consent and settlement had been on the basis set forth in Paragraph 8 of these Terms and Conditions.
9.GENERAL:This Terms & Conditions of Sales supersedes any previous agreements, expressed or implied, relating to all transactions and unless agreed specifically in writing by us, be the sole terms and conditions of sales and no other terms or conditions set forth on any order(s), acknowledgement or other documents submitted to us shall be effective. Further, no modification of or addition to or waiver of any of the terms and conditions hereof will be effective unless agreed to in writing by us.