Learn how we can help you if your business is impacted due to COVID-19
Stainless steel coil
Fin Type: coil
Tube Material: stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L
Tube Length: No Limit
Product description：Stainless steel coils are ideal for use in potentially corrosive environments and for transferring liquids and gases for cooling, heating, and other purposes.
Stainless steel coil description
1. Material: 304 stainless steel (316L, 321 and other stainless steel materials can be used according to user requirements).
2. Steel pipe specifications: φ8X0.5, φ12X0.7, φ16X0.9, φ22X1.0.
3. Size: According to different specifications, the appearance size of stainless steel coil is different.
4. Stainless steel coil features: This kind of stainless steel coil is connected by multi-layer and multi-layer coils to form a whole, which improves the heat exchange area and heat exchange space, and the heat exchange efficiency is greatly improved. High temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance, ammonia corrosion resistance; anti-scaling, not easy to stain, Anti-oxidation and corrosion; long service life, reducing maintenance time, saving costs; good pipe installation technology, direct pipe replacement, safe and reliable; uniform pipe wall, wall thickness only 50-70% of copper pipe, overall thermal conductivity better than Copper tube; it is an ideal heat exchange product for the transformation of old units and the manufacture of new equipment.
5. Uses: steam heat, condensing tubes, etc. are used for heat exchange between the inside and outside of the steel pipe.
6. Types: Stainless steel industrial pipes, extra-long coils, U-shaped pipes, pressure pipes, heat exchange tubes, fluid pipes, spiral coils.
7. We manufacture and choose size, material of coils according to customer requirements.
Stainless steel coil applications
Stainless steel coils are widely used in chemical, machinery, electronics, electric power, textiles, rubber, food, medical equipment, aviation, aerospace, communications, petroleum and other industrial fields.
Industrial stainless steel coils: heat exchangers, boilers, petroleum, chemicals, fertilizers, chemical fibers, pharmaceuticals, nuclear power, etc.
Stainless steel coils for fluids: beverages, beer, milk, water supply systems, medical equipment, etc.
Stainless steel coils for mechanical structures: printing and dyeing, printing, textile machinery, medical equipment, kitchen equipment, automobile and ship accessories, construction and decoration, etc.
Bright stainless steel coil: welded with stainless steel strips, then reduce the wall, reducing the wall thickness from thick to thin. This process can make the wall thickness uniform and smooth, and the reduced-wall stretched tube wall forms a weld-free effect. According to the naked eye, it is a seamless pipe, but its process is determined to be a welded pipe.
The process of wall reduction is accompanied by bright annealing, so that the inner and outer walls will not form an oxide layer, and the inner and outer walls are bright and beautiful, which is really needed for medical products. The next process requires sizing, that is, the process of large and small drawing, to determine the outer diameter, the outer diameter tolerance can generally reach plus or minus 0.01mm.
For more details of stainless steel coil please inquire us!