- Model No.: HHMTC10000
- Brand: Murphy
- status: New
- Applicable industry: Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Farms, Construction Works, Energy &Amp; Mining, Other, Retail, Food &Amp; Beverage Shops, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Restaurant
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Online Support
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): None
- Showroom location (in which countries are there sample rooms overseas): None
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Heat Exchanger Tube
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Rohs
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Free Spare Parts, Online Support
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: wooden box
- Productivity: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Transportation: Ocean,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: TBD
- Certificate: ISO90001
- HS Code: 8108904090
- Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P,D/A
- Incoterm: FOB,EXW,CFR,CIF,FAS,FCA,CPT,CIP,DDU,DDP,Express Delivery
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
1. H fin tubeExcellent anti-wear performance is mainly due to the impact and cutting effect of ash particles on the pipe. The wear is most severe at the part 30O from the horizontal line around the square Fin Tube. When S1/d=S2/d=2, the wear quantity here is 3 times of the average value.
2. Ash accumulation of H fin tube is reduced and ash formation occurs on the leeward side and leeward side of the pipe. Pipe staggered arrangement is easy to wash the pipe, less ash on the back. For in-line arrangement of pipe, because the air flow is not easy to wash the back of the pipe, in-line arrangement of pipe ash accumulation is more than staggered.
3. Compact space, reduce the cost of the tube set is greatly compact, reduce the tail smoke shaft height. The overall weight is greatly reduced, reducing the load of the suspension system. Reduce the cost of economizer and overall boiler.
4. Reduce flue gas side resistance and reduce induced draft fan operation and investment costs.
5. Reduce solder joints and improve reliability.
H finned tube is called square finned tube, there are two types of H finned tube, one is a single tube, usually called square finned tube, the other is a double tube, usually called rectangular finned tube. And according to customer requirements manufacturing. Due to its rectangular shape, it provides a larger surface area than spiral finned tubes. Because of the larger surface area available, these finned tubes are primarily used in air heating applications to reduce the overall size of the equipment.
The fusion rate between the H-shaped finned tube and the steel tube is as high as 95% or more, the contact thermal resistance is small, and the thermal conductivity is good. Because the airflow between the heat exchange tube bundles is similar to the tandem flow characteristics, there is less dust accumulation on the heat exchange surface during operation, and the fins are more uniformly scoured. The effective utilization rate of the H-shaped fin expansion area is higher than that of the spiral finned tube, and the overall heat transfer efficiency It is about 10% higher than spiral finned tube bundle.
Murphy products as below:
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer
H/HH Type Fin Tube
Intergral High Finned Tube
G Finned Tube
Intergral Low Finned Tube
Longitudinal Finned Tube
L/LL/KL/KL/ Finned Tube
Laser Welded Finned Tube
Fin Tube Coil
Extruded Finned Tube
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Plate Heat Exchanger
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Brazed Heat Exchanger
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]phyfinnedtubes.com