- Brand: Murphy
- Product Category: Beer
- species: Ale, Lager, Lambic, Hybrid Beer
- Variety: Champagne Style Beer, Fruit &Amp; Vegetable Beer, Smoked Beer, Herb &Amp; Spice Beer, Steam Beer
- colour: Dark
- Processing technology: Draft Beer, Pasteurimd Beer
- place of origin: China
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: Wooden Case
- Productivity: 10000 pieces
- Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: 10000 pieces
- Certificate: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8419909000
- Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P,D/A,Paypal,Western Union,Others
- Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FAS,FCA,CPT,CIP,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
Laser Welded Finned Tube specifications
- Thin and continuous ideal seams of laser welded Fin Tube
- Small heat affected area of laser welded fin tube
- Slightly discolored welding parts
- The tubes and fins have only slight microstructure changes
- High heat forms seams
- Since the high welding integrity between the tube and the fins is avoided, the crevice corrosion is avoided, thereby improving safety
- Laser welding is carried out in a protective atmosphere, so the weld is free of impurities
Fin Type: Laser welded finned tube
Tube Material: steel, aluminum, copper, titanium etc.
Fin Material: Copper, aluminum
Product description：100% welding between fin and tube without using filler material. No impurity of the weld seam, as the laser welding is carried out under a protective atmosphere.
Laser welding fin tube is processed by laser welding machine. Laser welding is a welding method that irradiates a high-intensity laser beam onto the metal surface. Through the interaction of the laser and the metal, the metal absorbs the laser light and converts it into heat, melting the metal to form a cooling crystal. Laser welding machine is the most advanced laser welding equipment for finned tubes. Because the welding process is fully automatic and mechanical, the scientific and technological content and quality of laser welding finned tubes are superior to traditional cooling tubes.
The laser welding finned tube has a fully automatic welding process, saving manpower costs; secondly, the laser welding fin is firm, strong, and the test with high tensile strength is qualified. Laser welding is more efficient.
Advantages of laser welded finned tube
- The laser welding finned tube (finned tube) fin machine has a high degree of automation, and the welding of the fin to the tube and the winding of the tube are synchronized
- 100% welding rate, laser welding finned tube and fins are strong, the welding strength exceeds 600MPa.
- The precision of laser welding tube finishing machine is up to 0.05mm
- 0 contact resistance, achieve high efficiency of heat transfer of spiral finned tube by laser welding.
- Save production costs. The laser welding finned tube (finned tube) has a smaller fin spacing, less than 2.5mm. Compared with the high frequency welded spiral (spiral) finned tube, the heat transfer area is increased by about 50%, which makes the material cost Reduced, volume reduced Heat Exchanger.
- The advantages over conventional MAG / HF welding are of decisive importance. The complete connection between the fin and the base tube brings excellent heat transfer, and the thermal performance of the fin tube is increased by 2.5 times. Continuous welding prevents the notch effect, thereby avoiding the formation of v-corrosion and cracks under the condition that the finned tube may swing. The heating of base metals during welding is low and the travel speed is up to 20m / min. Minimize the heat affected zone in the base tube. Therefore, it does not include the complete melting of the tube and the related metallurgical transformation of the parent metal.
Laser welded finned tube Application
- Cooling towers or cooling water recooling plants with dry, dry / wet or wet operation
- Flue gas cooling and heating in flue gas desulfurisation scrubbers (FGD) and nitrogen removing plants (DENOX)
- Heat exchangers of all kinds for cooling and heating of liquids and gases
- Heat exchangers tor nitric acid (HNO3) plants, e.g. for the fertilizer industry
Heat Recovery Plants
- Flue gas coolers
- Primary heat exchangers in gas heating boilers
- Secondary heat exchangers for domestic water heating in condensing boilers
- Heat exchangers for gas cooling of industrial furnaces
- Heat exchangers for tank heating
- Oil coolers for vacuum plants, ship plants, pumps etc.
- Heat exchangers for oil preheating
- Tube outside diameter 8.0–50.0 mm
- Fin outside diameter 17.0 –80.0 mm
- Fin pitch 5 –13 fin/inch
- Fin height 5.0 –17 mm
- Fin thickness 0.4 – 1.0 mm
- Maximum tube lengths 12.0 m
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]