- Model No.: murphy63
- Brand: Murphy
- Applicable industry: Hotels, Manufacturing Plant, Retail, Food &Amp; Beverage Shops, Garment Shops, Food Shop, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Other, Printing Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Farms, Advertising Company, Restaurant, Energy &Amp; Mining, Home Use, Construction Works
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Online Support, Spare Parts
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): Philippines, Viet Nam, Germany, Pakistan
- Showroom location (in which countries are there sample rooms overseas): None
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Heat Exchanger Tube
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Ce
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Free Spare Parts, Video Technical Support, Online Support
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: wooden box
- Productivity: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Transportation: Ocean,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: TBD
- Certificate: ISO90001
- HS Code: 8108904090
- Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Paypal
- Incoterm: FOB,EXW,CFR,CIF,FAS,FCA,CPT,CIP,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
Advantages of high frequency welded spiral Fin Tube
1. Simple and economical installation, the maximum length of high-frequency welding spiral fin tube can reach 6 meters, reduce the connection point, so that the installation is more economical, fast, and reduce the probability of water leakage at the connection.
2. Easy maintenance, high frequency welding spiral fin tube after installation, basically no longer need to maintain.
3. High efficiency, high frequency welding spiral finned tube for finned and steel pipe winding full contact welding, heat dissipation area is more than 8 times of light tube, more smooth inside, internal water flow resistance is small.
4. Long service life, high mechanical strength of the combination of fin and pipe, tensile strength of more than 200Mpa, both inside and outside the pipe are hot dip galvanized treatment. Weldable fin material: carbon steel, corrosion resistant steel, stainless steel, alloy steel. Weldable fin form: solid teeth, open teeth
Murphy Thermal Energy Technology was founded in 1992 and has been committed to the development of thermal energy in HVAC industry.
Our company’s main products are finned tube coils, bent tubaser welded fin tube, high frequency welded finned tubes, extruded finned tubes, base tubes, heat exchangers, etc. The base tubes are generally made of carbon steel and stainless steel ,
Copper tube, nickel tube, titanium tube; fin strip material is carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium; at the same time has the ability to produce monometallic composite metal integrally fin tube,
Products mainly include white copper tubes, aluminum brass tubes, navy brass tubes, various types of high-efficiency fin heat exchange tubes, evaporation tubes, condensation tubes, internally threaded tubes, etc.
After years of development, the company now has a professional technical team of masters and related technical engineers, focusing on design and development in automobiles, construction machinery,
Finned tubes, heat exchangers and overall solutions in the fields of aerospace, shipping, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, power plants, boilers, burners, locomotives, air conditioners, electronic products and military industries. Currently has dozens of related patents.
Guided by customer needs, the company can customize thermal transfer products and thermal energy solutions according to customer needs, which can meet the needs of various customers and undertake the entire project from design, manufacturing to installation.
Murphy products as below:
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer
H/HH Type Fin Tube
Intergral High Finned Tube
G Finned Tube
Intergral Low Finned Tube
Longitudinal Finned Tube
L/LL/KL/KL/ Finned Tube
Laser Welded Finned Tube
Fin Tube Coil
Extruded Finned Tube
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Plate Heat Exchanger
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Brazed Heat Exchanger
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]