- Brand: Murphy
- Applicable industry: Manufacturing Plant, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Construction Works, Energy &Amp; Mining, Other
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Online Support
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): None
- Showroom location (in which countries are there sample rooms overseas): None
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Fin Tube
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Ul
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Free Spare Parts, Online Support
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: wooden box
- Productivity: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Transportation: Ocean,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: TBD
- Certificate: ISO90001
- HS Code: 8108904090
- Payment Type: T/T
- Incoterm: FOB,EXW
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
The main structural parameters of integral low Fin Tube are inner diameter, outer diameter, wall thickness, fin pitch, fin thickness and fin height, etc. Intergral High Finned Tube, Intergral Low Finned Tube, Extruded Finned Tube generally used in situations where the heat transfer coefficient inside the tube is more than 1 times larger than the heat transfer coefficient outside the tube. The most typical application is oil Heat Exchanger. For condensation and boiling outside the tube, due to the action of surface tension, there is also a better enhancement of heat transfer trapped.
(1) In terms of heat transfer effect, the primary and secondary relationship of the influence of various structural parameters on the low finned tube is as follows: wing spacing → wing height → wing thickness, and when the wing spacing is within 1-2 mm, the heat transfer performance of the low finned tube increases with the increase of the wing spacing, and when the wing spacing is more than 2mm, the heat transfer performance increases and decreases. The heat transfer performance decreases with the increase of wing thickness and increases with the increase of wing height.
(2) The pressure drop outside the fin tube is significantly affected by wing height. The pressure drop increases geometrically with the increase of wing height, and the influence of wing distance on the pressure drop is also obvious. The pressure drop increases with the increase of wing distance, and the pressure drop is almost not affected by wing thickness.
(3) When the flow velocity inside and outside the tube increases, the heat transfer and pressure drop of the finned tube also increase. When the flow velocity outside the tube increases, the increase of the pressure drop is obviously greater than the increase of the heat transfer. When the flow velocity inside the tube increases, the pressure drop outside the tube remains unchanged, but the increase of the pressure drop inside the tube is small.
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]