- Brand: Murphy
- status: New
- Applicable industry: Hotels, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Home Use, Restaurant, Farms, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Manufacturing Plant, Retail, Printing Shops, Construction Works, Energy &Amp; Mining
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Spare Parts, Online Support
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): Philippines, Viet Nam, Germany, Pakistan
- Showroom location (in which countries are there sample rooms overseas): None
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Evaporator
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Ce
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Video Technical Support, Online Support, Free Spare Parts
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: Wooden Case
- Productivity: 10000 pcs monthly
- Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: 10000 pcs monthly
- Certificate: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8419909000
- Payment Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,D/A,Paypal
- Incoterm: CFR,FOB,CIF,FAS,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery,DAF
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden Case
1. Roll forming process
2. Higher heat transfer ability comparing to HF welding and Wrapped Fin Tube
3. Save cost and assembling space due to higher efficiency
4. ISO 9001:2008 quality certified
5. Well sold Star-Shaped Extruded Finned Tubes for Heat Exchanger and Aluminum Extruded Finned Tubes for Heater and Extruded Finned Tubes for Heat Exchanger in USA, UK,Australia, Germany, etc.
Tube Number Code System
Take Tube Number M-11045.180100.00 as example
|Minimum fins per Inch||Fin Height in 1/10 mm||Minimum Root Diameter in 1/10 mm||Root Wall-thickness in 1/100 mm||Code of Inner Surface
1. Order raw material based on customers' request.
2. Inspection on raw material when arrived
3. Roll forming the fin tube, while monitoring the whole process
4. Cut into customized length
5. Inspection on specification of finned tube
6. If required, we provide de-fin process, soft annealing, bending and coiling, welding connectors
7. Clean procedure, pressure test, drying and packing
The finned tube provide by us is Extruded Type, which is different from the ones through HF Welding and Wrapping method. The fins are obtained by roll forming the outer surface of a soft seamless plain tube. The technology simply squeezes the wall thickness transforming into straight fins on the tube. So the fin and the tube are integrated and inseparable, which avoids the heat resistance between fin and tube, and optimizes heat exchange efficiency. Based on this structure, the Extruded type can survive more severe working conditions than other finned tubes. Also it, on the other hand, shows several unique features such as enhanced physical structure, resistance to vibration, anti-corrosion ability, and long service life, etc.
Under this technology, there are two major types of finned tubes available with us, Single metal tubes and Bimetallic tubes. The former uses Copper, Aluminum, and Copper Nickel alone. The later has a core tube on the inside made of harder material. In this case, the outer tube is rolled onto the core tube in order to provide for a tight bond and good thermal contact between the two tubes.
Customized finned tube is available. The specification table is followed below. If required, the fin tube can be made into various forms after soft annealing process. They can be used for cooling and heating in a large scale of conditions. For example, coils in water heater, oil cooler in large machines, heat transfer part in boiler and heat recovering system, air-conditioning and refrigeration industry as condenser part or evaporator part, etc.
The material for our fin tube covers Copper(C10200, C12000, C12200), Copper Nickel(C70600), Aluminum(1060), Aluminum alloy, Aluminum-Steel(bimetallic), Aluminum-Stainless Steel(bimetallic), Aluminum-Copper(bimetallic), Aluminum-Copper Nickel(bimetallic), Copper-Copper Nickel(bimetallic).
|Customized Outside diameter and Inside Diameter|
|Fins per Inch||5~26|
1. Optimized inner to outer surface ratio
2. High heat exchange rate
3. Enhanced structure due to the roll forming process
4. Flexible as straight tube or bent or coiled heat exchangers
5. Low heat resistance between fins and tube
6. Strong resistance to shock and thermal expansion and contraction
7. Cost and energy saving due to long service life and high exchange rate
The fin tubes are mainly used in heating(gas-fired boilers, condensing boilers, flue gas condensers), in mechanical and automotive engineering(oil coolers, mine coolers, air coolers for diesel engines), in chemical engineering(gas coolers and heater, process cooler), in power plants(air cooler, cooling tower), and in nuclear engineering(uranium enrichment plants).
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]