- Brand: Murphy
- Applicable industry: Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Energy &Amp; Mining, Printing Shops, Food Shop, Construction Works, Restaurant, Food &Amp; Beverage Shops
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Online Support, Spare Parts
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): Canada, Pakistan, Germany, Philippines, Viet Nam
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Fin Tube
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Csa
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Free Spare Parts, Video Technical Support, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training, Online Support
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: The wooden case
- Productivity: 10000 Piece
- Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: 10000 piece per month
- Certificate: ISO9001
- HS Code: 840290000
- Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
- Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CIP,DDU,DDP,Express Delivery
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
Advantages of Laser Welded Finned Tube
1. The laser welding finned tube (finned tube) fin machine has a high degree of automation, and the welding of the fin to the tube and the winding of the tube are synchronized
2. 100% welding rate, laser welding finned tube and fins are strong, the welding strength exceeds 600MPa.
3. The precision of laser welding tube finishing machine is up to 0.05mm
4. 0 contact resistance, achieve high efficiency of heat transfer of spiral finned tube by laser welding.
5. Save production costs. The laser welding finned tube (finned tube) has a smaller fin spacing, less than 2.5mm. Compared with the high frequency welded spiral (spiral) finned tube, the heat transfer area is increased by about 50%, which makes the material cost Reduced, volume reduced Heat Exchanger.
6. The advantages over conventional MAG / HF welding are of decisive importance. The complete connection between the fin and the base tube brings excellent heat transfer, and the thermal performance of the Fin Tube is increased by 2.5 times. Continuous welding prevents the notch effect, thereby avoiding the formation of v-corrosion and cracks under the condition that the finned tube may swing. The heating of base metals during welding is low and the travel speed is up to 20m / min. Minimize the heat affected zone in the base tube. Therefore, it does not include the complete melting of the tube and the related metallurgical transformation of the parent metal.
Laser welded finned tube specifications
Thin and continuous ideal seams
Small heat affected area
Slightly discolored welding parts
The tubes and fins have only slight microstructure changes
High heat forms seams
Since the high welding integrity between the tube and the fins is avoided, the crevice corrosion is avoided, thereby improving safety
Laser welding is carried out in a protective atmosphere, so the weld is free of impurities
Laser welded finned tube Application
Cooling towers or cooling water recooling plants with dry, dry / wet or wet operation
Flue gas cooling and heating in flue gas desulfurisation scrubbers (FGD) and nitrogen removing plants (DENOX)
Heat exchangers of all kinds for cooling and heating of liquids and gases
Heat exchangers tor nitric acid (HNO3) plants, e.g. for the fertilizer industry
Heat Recovery Plants
Flue gas coolers
Primary heat exchangers in gas heating boilers
Secondary heat exchangers for domestic water heating in condensing boilers
Heat exchangers for gas cooling of industrial furnaces
Heat exchangers for tank heating
Oil coolers for vacuum plants, ship plants, pumps etc.
Heat exchangers for oil preheating
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]