- Brand: Murphy
- Applicable industry: Manufacturing Plant, Food &Amp; Beverage Factory, Construction Works, Energy &Amp; Mining, Other
- Out-of-warranty service: Video Technical Support, Online Support
- Where to provide local services (in which countries are there overseas service outlets): None
- Showroom location (in which countries are there sample rooms overseas): None
- Video factory inspection: Provided
- Mechanical test report: Provided
- Marketing type: Ordinary Product
- place of origin: China
- species: Fin Tube
- use: Heater Parts
- Certification: Ul
- warranty period: 1 Year
- Service system: Free Spare Parts, Online Support
Supply Ability & Additional Information
- Packaging: wooden box
- Productivity: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Transportation: Ocean,Air,Express
- Place of Origin: China
- Supply Ability: TBD
- Certificate: ISO90001
- HS Code: 8108904090
- Payment Type: T/T
- Incoterm: FOB,EXW
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Piece/Pieces
- Package Type: wooden box
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer manufacturing
1. Bulging method of U bend tube: one is to put the rubber in the tube and squeeze the upper part with a punch to make the tube protrude; the other is hydraulic expansion, which fills the middle of the pipe with liquid, and the liquid pressure makes the elbow expand into Need shape, most corrugated pipes are produced in this way.
2. Forging method of U bend tube: The end or part of the pipe is pulled out by a die forging machine to reduce the outer diameter of the pipe. The commonly used forging machinery is rotary, connecting rod, and roller type. Roller type: Put the core in the tube and push the roller outside to process the round edges.
3. Punching method: Expand the pipe end to the required size and shape, with a tapered core on the punch.
Second, the bending method: There are three commonly used methods: one is the stretching method, the other is the stamping method, and the third is the roller method. There are 3-4 rollers, 2 fixed rollers, and 1 adjusting roller. , Adjust the fixed roll distance, and the finished pipe will bend.
4. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for the inner edge of thick-walled pipe.
Murphy products as below:
High Frequency Welded Fin Tube
U Bend Tube For Heat Transfer
H/HH Type Fin Tube
Intergral High Finned Tube
G Finned Tube
Intergral Low Finned Tube
Longitudinal Finned Tube
L/LL/KL/KL/ Finned Tube
Laser Welded Finned Tube
Fin Tube Coil
Extruded Finned Tube
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Plate Heat Exchanger
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Brazed Heat Exchanger
Seamless U Shape Tube For Heat Exchanger Murhy
Founded in 2019, our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research, the design, manufacturing and the installation of thermal conversion equipment.
Our company specializes in the production of cooper tube, metal tubes and Aluminum tube extrude finned tube, High Frequency Finned Tube ,
Laser Welded Finned Tube, U Bent Tubes, coil, Heat Exchanger.
Petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries;
Environment Energy saving,
Pharmaceutical Natural gas treatment;
Steel industry: Blast furnace and converter system;
Power generation: condensation of exhaust gas from steam turbine, condensation water contact cycle cooling condensation, fossil and nuclear power plants;
Air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane);
Waste incineration Equipment; Compressor cooler,
Our company has a 12,000 square meters workshop, we have a fully automated numerical control cutting machine, high frequency welded finned tube line, laser welded finned tube line, Extruded Finned Tube line.
Guided by customer need, our company continues to provide high-quality fin tubes and heat exchanger for the global thermal energy industry. Our company has a professional team composed of several thermology doctors,
masters and related engineers. We can provide non-standard thermal conversion products according to customer needs, to meet the needs of various customers .
We deploy our team on your projects, who has already designed and engineered 2000 plus successfully operating tailor-made projects over the past 29 years.
Our Systems have been engineered & supplied to meet the Energy Saving & Heat transfer needs of every industry- Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Oil& Gas, Chemicals,Automobile, Food and Beverages, Steel, Textiles etc.
We have expertise in Conceptualizing, Process Designing, Detail / Field Engineering, Automation/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing/ Shop / QA drawings & Documentation conforming to various
international codes & standards for all types of thermal systems and equipment such as:
a. Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants, Combined Cycle Power Plant
c. Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels
d. Thermic Fluid Heaters and other Fired Boilers.
e. Hot Water Generators & Air Heaters
If you need finned tube products, please contact immediately: [email protected]