The laser welded composite fin tube is a highly efficient heat transfer element. Its heat transfer area is several to several tens of times that of a light pipe, which can enhance heat transfer, reduce flow resistance, and reduce metal consumption, thereby improving the economy and operational reliability of heat exchange equipment. At present, laser-welded composite finned tubes have been widely used in chemical, electric power, metallurgy, petrochemical, boiler, building materials, textile, environmental protection, drying, medical and other fields.
Advantages of laser welding composite fin tube:
1. The laser power has a high density. During use, the temperature of the workpiece will rise rapidly after absorbing the laser and melt or vaporize. Even materials with high melting point, high hardness and brittleness (such as ceramics, diamonds, etc.) can be processed by laser. .
2. The laser head of the laser welded composite fin tube does not contact the workpiece, and there is no problem of tool wear.
3. The workpiece is not subject to stress and is not easy to be polluted.
4. It can process the moving workpiece or the material sealed in the glass shell.
5. The divergence angle of the laser beam can be less than 1 milliarc, the spot diameter can be as small as micrometers, and the action time can be as short as nanoseconds and picoseconds. At the same time, the continuous output power of high-power lasers can reach kilowatts to ten kilowatts. Therefore, the laser is suitable for both precision micro processing and large-scale material processing.
6. The laser beam of the laser welding composite fin tube is relatively easy to control, achieving a high degree of automation and high processing accuracy.
7. In harsh environments or places where other people are inaccessible, robots can be used for laser processing.
Advantages of composite fin tube processing
1. The installation is simple and economical. The length of the laser-welded composite fin tube can reach 12 meters, which reduces the connection points, makes the installation more economical and faster, and reduces the probability of water leakage at the connection. To
2. Maintenance is simple. After the laser welded composite fin tube is installed, maintenance is basically no longer needed. To
3. High efficiency, laser welding composite fin tube is full contact welding of fin and steel pipe winding. The heat dissipation area is more than 8 times that of the light tube, the interior is smoother, and the internal water flow resistance is small.
4. Long service life, high mechanical strength of the combination of fins and pipes, tensile strength above 600Mpa, and hot-dip galvanizing both inside and outside of the pipe. Weldable fin material: carbon steel, corrosion-resistant steel, stainless steel, alloy steel. Weldable fin form: solid tooth, open tooth.
The laser welding composite fin tube can effectively realize its automatic operation during operation, so it can be controlled by a computer when welding. Generally, two different materials of metal can be welded, which is difficult for some ordinary welding. The material to be welded can be easily welded using a stainless steel laser welding machine.
Application of laser welding composite fin tube:
Laser welding composite finned tubes are used in civil wall-hung boilers, industrial boilers, etc. The advantage is that the contact thermal resistance is zero. Compared with high-frequency welding, it has the characteristics of large fin ratio, light weight, compact heat exchanger assembly, and more energy saving. Environmental protection.
Laser-welded composite finned tubes are made of stainless steel, titanium, copper, carbon steel, and other domestic finned tubes. Although it is more advanced in terms of product quality and production automation than methods such as inlay and brazing.
1: The thickness of the base tube can be 0.8-1.5 mm, and the thickness of the fin can be 0.3-1 mm, which greatly saves material costs compared to other processes.
2: High penetration rate, can prevent crevice corrosion, prolong service life, and reduce heat transfer resistance.
3: Break through the material limit and use different materials for processing.
4: Easy secondary processing, can be directly coiled and bent.
5: The welding heat-affected zone is small, and the metallographic change is small, making it possible to process small-diameter finned tubes. The materials used for heat exchange tubes and condenser tubes should have good heat transfer performance, and more importantly, have good corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, and abrasion resistance. They should also have good strength, rigidity and plasticity, and be easy to process and manufacture.
Laser welding composite fin tube structure:
Laser welded composite fin tube is a fin form that takes two different treatment methods to strengthen the heat exchange of the fin. When the laser welded composite fin tube is installed on other equipment, its installation structure can be divided into the following There are several ways: there are a series of methods such as winding type, string type, soldering type, rolling type and so on.
1. Strong anti-corrosion
2. Good wear resistance
3. Low thermal contact resistance
4. High stability
5. Anti-ash accumulation ability.
The materials commonly used in the production of composite fins are steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum. The finned tube fan heater is to add fins to the heat exchange tube of the air conditioner to better perform fan heating. The laser welding composite fin tube plays a role in the air conditioner, which improves the working efficiency of the air conditioner and greatly reduces the cost.